Update campaign?

Hi,

I just started using Mautic and I’ve already made a few mess-ups :)

So, I created a campaign, and added one email to it - let’s call it AR01. I made it so that emails get sent as the contacts are added to a list, so something like:

List(some list):

-> Send email (AR01)

Then I imported a list of leads, and they all got send AR01 email.

But then I updated the campaign, adding more emails:

-> (Wait 3 days) -> Send Email(AR02)

-> (Wait 7 days) -> Send Email(AR03)

I added these almost immediately after importing contacts.

And now, the original imported leads aren’t receiving these emails anymore. Only the new ones I added after updating the campaign.

Is this expected? I find that there are a number of features in Mautic that I misinterpret, or think they would work differently than they do. So I was expecting that as I add new emails they would be sent to people who are in that campaign, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Is there a way to force my leads to continue with the campaign (i.e. continue receiving emails 2-n)? And if it’s not possible, what’s the best way for me to deliver those emails to them? Short of going through my whole lead list and figuring out who needs to be sent the emails…

Thanks!

Hi,

I just started using Mautic and I’ve already made a few mess-ups :slight_smile:

So, I created a campaign, and added one email to it - let’s call it AR01. I made it so that emails get sent as the contacts are added to a list, so something like:
List(some list):
-> Send email (AR01)
Then I imported a list of leads, and they all got send AR01 email.
But then I updated the campaign, adding more emails:
-> (Wait 3 days) -> Send Email(AR02)
-> (Wait 7 days) -> Send Email(AR03)

I added these almost immediately after importing contacts.

And now, the original imported leads aren’t receiving these emails anymore. Only the new ones I added after updating the campaign.

Is this expected? I find that there are a number of features in Mautic that I misinterpret, or think they would work differently than they do. So I was expecting that as I add new emails they would be sent to people who are in that campaign, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Is there a way to force my leads to continue with the campaign (i.e. continue receiving emails 2-n)? And if it’s not possible, what’s the best way for me to deliver those emails to them? Short of going through my whole lead list and figuring out who needs to be sent the emails…

Thanks!

I think you discussed this issue in the Slack chat. Could you please sum up your findings here for others?