Pro Group Field in Standalone Form

Hello,

When adding fields to a new standalone form Im unable to link the form fields to a subset of the existing custom fields. That is, the drop down menu where I can select from an existing custom field only contains the Core and Social fields. Im unable to link the for field to any Professional field.

Is there some way to allow the linking of standalone form fields to custom fields belonging to the Professional group?

Mautic v2.2.1 installed on server.

Hello,

When adding fields to a new standalone form Im unable to link the form fields to a subset of the existing custom fields. That is, the drop down menu where I can select from an existing custom field only contains the Core and Social fields. Im unable to link the for field to any Professional field.

Is there some way to allow the linking of standalone form fields to custom fields belonging to the Professional group?

Mautic v2.2.1 installed on server.

It appears that not only are existing group fields, other than Core and Social, not being displayed in the Matching Contact Fields dropdown, but any newly added custom field, which are members of any group, are not added to the dropdown.

There are no errors being shown in the Mautic log or the server logs.

I cant link a subset of default fields to standalone forms nor can I link any custom fields. Im not sure how to troubleshoot this problem and would greatly appreciate any help.

Noticing this too… not sure what this means.