Problem With Integration Form Mautic and Wordpress

Hi, I have a problem with integration form on pages of wordpress. I installed plugin wp-mautic and I´m using shortcode to do this, but when i put shortcode on widget, the button “send” didn´t work just showed message “Please, wait…”

If i put shortcode on page, the button “send” didn´t work and in this time i have a new problem:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sergiomo/public_html/go/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in/home/sergiomo/public_html/go/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207

someone suggested me to install Mautic again, is it the better and quick solution?

So, I don´t know how to solve this error. Someone Can I help me?

Your server is probably setting a X-Frame-Options header to disable loading content via asynchronous request from other origins (domains). See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/X-Frame-Options

Hi, I have a problem with integration form on pages of wordpress. I installed plugin wp-mautic and I´m using shortcode to do this, but when i put shortcode on widget, the button “send” didn´t work just showed message “Please, wait…”

If i put shortcode on page, the button “send” didn´t work and in this time i have a new problem:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sergiomo/public_html/go/app/cache/prod/doctrine/orm/Proxies/__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in/home/sergiomo/public_html/go/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php on line 207

someone suggested me to install Mautic again, is it the better and quick solution?

So, I don´t know how to solve this error. Someone Can I help me?

I got a similar problem. It save the lead information and send the email but is not showing the Display Message (or redirect URL).

When i researched in JS console, i found this message:

Refused to display ‘http://{mautic_domain}/form/submit?formId={formid}’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘SAMEORIGIN’.

Hi, i have the mautic in a externale server and the site in wordpress in another server.

how do configure?

thank you

there is nothing to configure.
just put the URL of your mautic in the WP plugin.