Problem with SES Amazon bounce

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.11
My PHP version is:7.4.33
My Database type and version is:10.4.28-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is: If I send an email to @simulator.amazonses the email is marked as a bounced email. But if I send it to any other email that does not exist either, it does not mark the bounced email.

This appears in the log: [2024-02-21 14:14:05] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: Type - in file /home/mautic.castillapropiedades.com.ar/public_html/app/bundles/EmailBundle /Swiftmailer/Amazon/AmazonCallback.php - at line 147 {“payload”:{“notificationType”:“AmazonSnsSubscriptionSucceeded”,“message”:“You have successfully subscribed your Amazon SNS topic ‘arn:aws:sns:sa-east- 1:082691335879:Mautic_rebote’ to receive ‘Bounce’ notifications from Amazon SES for identity ‘info@castillaprop.com.ar’.”},“type”:“AmazonSnsSubscriptionSucceeded”} {“hostname”:“casti.vps”," pid":292479}
[2024-02-21 14:14:05] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: Type - in file /home/mautic.castillapropiedades.com.ar/public_html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/Swiftmailer/Amazon/AmazonCallback .php - at line 147 {“payload”:{“notificationType”:“AmazonSnsSubscriptionSucceeded”,“message”:“You have successfully subscribed your Amazon SNS topic ‘arn:aws:sns:sa-east-1:082691335879:Mautic_rebote’ to receive ‘Complaint’ notifications from Amazon SES for identity ‘info@castillaprop.com.ar’.”},“type”:“AmazonSnsSubscriptionSucceeded”} {“hostname”:“casti.vps”,“pid”:292480}

Can someone help me with this?

Hello,

This is not a bug, but a missing feature, and it was mentioned in the release + docs + news.

Callback needs plugins to work.

However, can you check if this plugin, I forked and fixed works for you:

PRs are welcome.

Joey