Process monitor in Core mautic

My idea is: To have a process monitor, which monitors the processes of all commands that are ran either with Core mautic such as campaign trigger or even custom bundles. Output will be the following:

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: Everybody that uses Mautic.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: You get real time execution status of your running commands. as well as issues, these could also be sent to your email to alert you of issues or a chat system such as slack and google chat. (this will need to be changed to allow for a choice and api keys for the chats etc).

Any code or resources to support this idea: I’ve a working example that is being used on live with our instance of Mautic. Some time would need to be spent converting the build in commands to use the new function. Realistically I have a bundle ready to go, (some modifications would be needed for notifications), but I feel this should be built into core mautic instead of being a bundle. This would mean other matuic devs can utilize this easily with their bundles without a reliance on a 3rd party bundle.

Are you willing to work on this idea?: Yes, I can have a PR out in a few days once I know that it can be incorporated into core mautic.

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further? I want a discussion with the other developers to get their views/opinions and show them what it entails.

3 Likes