Queuing and sending Emails in Mautic 5

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.0.3
My PHP version is: 8.1

Hi!

I am mostly interested in sending emails using campaigns. I can’t find a way to queue emails and then send them progressively. For example, is there a simple solution to send 10 emails every 10 minutes?

There are no such options as “How should email delivery be handled” and “Message limit for queue processing.” in the UI.

I can send emails using the relevant cron jobs, but it just sends everything at once. I read about the doctrine scheme with default host. But honestly I am lost.

Can anyone help me?

Have you solved it? We also have problems with the queue mode. It seems that the queue configuration with doctrine://default is not working. Emails are still being sent immediately. We have configured doctrine in the queue settings, but still queue_mode => 'immediate_process` is stored in local.php. This all seems strange. What is the correct configuration?

Mautic 5.0.3 in Docker mode.

that was a misunderstanding on my part. The messages are spooled by the Doctrine Transport. It is very fast, so the records are not visible in the table :slight_smile: We did a test with several thousand fake mails (with mailhog behind it) and the messages appeared in the messenger_messages table.

The reason we thought it was not working is that the “Send test message” buttons are not working.