Rebuild database without reinstalling everything

@Nick_J - I don’t seem to have that path on my server. My Bluehost VPS is configured via WHM/cPanel/EasyApache etc. I don’t think mariadb is used anywhere; it’s all mysql even if it presumably links to mariadb stuff.

I have /var/lib/mysql/username_mautic/ - CentOS default - with lots of .opt, .frm and .ibd files that Bluefish editor can’t read and in Notepad++ it’s lots of NULL NULL with gibberish sprinkled in. Googling now what this is…

FRM file is used by MySQL Server to store table schema and . IBD file is used to store data and indexes of a MySQL database .

You can only read these .frm and .ibd files “with MySQL”, so I guess somehow via command line or PHPMyAdmin? There is no Windows desktop MySQL client that would be able to read these files I guess?

@joeyk, you asked earlier what username_mautic referred to, something I had in my error message on the other thread. It is my mautic database name, as above in /var/lib/mysql/username_mautic/.

Could there be a mismatch between how CentOS stores table schema and indexes and how/where Mautic expects it to be done?