Recent Activity, Upcoming Emails - lack of current data

Hi!

After updating Mautic to 1.4 i’ve got problem with showing current data in ‘Recent Activity’ and ‘Upcoming Emails’ sections.

Upcoming Emails

Widget window:

rwJ0Pzt.png

Contact details which shows that some e-mails are planned to be sent:

8xRroKB.png

Recent Activity

I’ve just updated e-mail template, but it shows that recent changes ware made couple days ago:

uOesl84.png

In current Error Log file i can find this:

Code:
[2016-05-18 06:31:57] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

There is also issue with sorting data:
When click on column header nothing happen:
FszsBJ2.png

Do you have an idea what could be the reason for these problems?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi!

After updating Mautic to 1.4 i’ve got problem with showing current data in ‘Recent Activity’ and ‘Upcoming Emails’ sections.

Upcoming Emails
Widget window:

Contact details which shows that some e-mails are planned to be sent:

Recent Activity
I’ve just updated e-mail template, but it shows that recent changes ware made couple days ago:

In current Error Log file i can find this:

[2016-05-18 06:31:57] mautic.ERROR: Fatal: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. - in file Unknown - at line 0 [] []

There is also issue with sorting data:
When click on column header nothing happen:

Do you have an idea what could be the reason for these problems?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Help me please…
:slight_smile: