"Referrer:" and "Page Url:" identical

I just started using the hosted version of Mautic (v2.0). Previously we have had an in-house Mautic 1.5, where everything worked great. Now, however, when I try to track the activity of a contact the “Referrer:” and “Page URL:” strings are always identical, so it is impossible to see how the user navigated.

The target system is WordPerfect 4.5.3 with WPMautic 1.0.1 installed.

I think that I may have configured something wrong, but I can’t imagine what that would be. Is it in the WP config, the nginx proxy config, or in the Mautic configuration?

Anyone encountered anything similar?

Greatful for all sugestions!

I just started using the hosted version of Mautic (v2.0). Previously we have had an in-house Mautic 1.5, where everything worked great. Now, however, when I try to track the activity of a contact the “Referrer:” and “Page URL:” strings are always identical, so it is impossible to see how the user navigated.

The target system is WordPerfect 4.5.3 with WPMautic 1.0.1 installed.

I think that I may have configured something wrong, but I can’t imagine what that would be. Is it in the WP config, the nginx proxy config, or in the Mautic configuration?
Anyone encountered anything similar?
Greatful for all sugestions!

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am experiencing the same issue

Did you test it by following your own link as non-admin, ensuring a referrer is set?
Alot of firewalls/browser extensions set the referrer to ‘host’ for privacy reasons. Perhaps that’s the actual referrer; or there’s no referrer at all?