Region selection

Hi,

can anyone help me how to set up a form where user can select eighter Country and eighter his region? For example - Country = “Czech Republic”, Region = “Jihomoravsky Kraj”.

I can not find the solution and I totaly need this. Anyone know how to set it up?

Hi,

can anyone help me how to set up a form where user can select eighter Country and eighter his region? For example - Country = “Czech Republic”, Region = “Jihomoravsky Kraj”.

I can not find the solution and I totaly need this. Anyone know how to set it up?

by Region I mean “State” - Like I live In Italy country but Arezo region (state). Comeooooon! Somebody needs to know this!

Hi jaroslav.huss

Unfortunately i don’t have a solution for you… actually, i’m having the same issue here and would like to know if you could find a solution yet?

I’m from Brasil and it is really important to know the region of my contacts so i can make a report to understand the needs of my business.

To be honest i made an workaround but i don’t think it’s the best way to do it. In the form, i edited the field and, instead of using the values determined by that field, i inserted manually the states of my country. I think creating a custom field may work to but honestly… i think this should not work like this.

So if someone know a way to really fix this, i would like to know it too.

Thanks and good luck.

Thiago

Hello anybody!
In this path is possible change order (in State select field) or edit regions.

app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/json/regions.json

Tell me if I helped! =)

Antonio Filho•Brazil

Hello digy!
I have tried your solution but it doesn´t work for me.
Can you help me?