Remove Mautic from Root

So… I really thought I installed Mautic to a subfolder but apparently I did not. It installed in my root public_html. I was able to reinstall elsewhere and get my index file back but now need to do clean up. It is a new site and I unfortunately had not created a backup yet but do not want to lose all the work I have done building it.

Can someone point me in the direction of where to find documentation on the files that need to be cleaned up or an uninstall?

So… I really thought I installed Mautic to a subfolder but apparently I did not. It installed in my root public_html. I was able to reinstall elsewhere and get my index file back but now need to do clean up. It is a new site and I unfortunately had not created a backup yet but do not want to lose all the work I have done building it.

Can someone point me in the direction of where to find documentation on the files that need to be cleaned up or an uninstall?

Try to download the database and all the Mautic files then search and replace to the new location.

For example, you will open the database file and search for example.com and replace for example.com/mautic and also do it to all Mautic files.

You can do it with Dreamweaver or Notepad+.

After download the files make a backup in other folder before start replacement.

After all replacement done delete or move to a backup folder all Mautic files from public_html and all tables from Mautic database, then upload the new files to example.com/mautic and also import the database file to the database.

Now access your new Mautic url and check.