Reports, Stats - Is there a setup guide?

Hi guys.

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this… but I was just wondering if we have a guide or some documentation on how to setup the reporting? Head is just spinning on how to do it…

For example, in the reports tab, how do we generate a report for just 1 campaign? There seems to be no option to do this?

Also, in my leads history tab, how do you read it? I’m looking at it but it seems they are mixed up… it doesn’t make sense to me. For example this pic below:

Visitor is supposed to land on my /test-1/ page first, then land on /test-2/… but the way I see and interpret this report is that they landed on /test-2/ before they landed on /test-1/?

Hope you guys could shed some light. Thanks!

Hi guys.

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this… but I was just wondering if we have a guide or some documentation on how to setup the reporting? Head is just spinning on how to do it…

For example, in the reports tab, how do we generate a report for just 1 campaign? There seems to be no option to do this?

Also, in my leads history tab, how do you read it? I’m looking at it but it seems they are mixed up… it doesn’t make sense to me. For example this pic below:

Visitor is supposed to land on my /test-1/ page first, then land on /test-2/… but the way I see and interpret this report is that they landed on /test-2/ before they landed on /test-1/?

Hope you guys could shed some light. Thanks!

HI

Depending on what you want to see in the “report” there’s a few different ways to do it.

Right now your screenshot shows data for a single lead in a timeline. The timeline is generated with most recent events at the top, and gets older as you go further down.

In your screenshot, it does look like the lead landed on the second page first… but looking at the time stamps its possible that they landed on both pages almost simultaneously, making this particular example a bit difficult to interpret.

To get an overview of a single campaign’s performance, you can view the detail record for that campaign. It will tell you the leads added, page views, and email opens right there.

To create more advanced reports, there is actually a reporting feature built in which will give you graphs and CSV exports. Right now it doesn’t appear that campaigns are a part of that reporting feature, but you can definitely pull lead information from it.