Rocket.Chat Integration

Hey guys,

Posted this on the Rocket.Chat community today just wanted to share it here as well:

Quote:
Would love some guidance on integrating Rocket.Chat with Mautic. I see you have something planned for Zapier. Mautic has a beta invite out.

I'm a beginner but I tried with a webhook from Mautic to Rocket.Chat directly. The tests succeed but I just get empty posts in my channel with no content (just avatar and user). Also tried a zapp (Mautic > Rocket.Chat webhook) but same thing after a bunch of jangling magic for both. I tried the example script but not really sure how to modify it properly at my level. Assume this is why I'm having trouble - I'm not using a proper script?

Figure Mautic must be working fine but two wicked cool open source projects here. Looks like this is working with Slack wish I could get it working with Rocket.Chat.

Much appreciated if any of you can help.

Hey guys,

Posted this on the Rocket.Chat community today just wanted to share it here as well:

[quote]Would love some guidance on integrating Rocket.Chat with Mautic. I see you have something planned for Zapier. Mautic has a beta invite out.

I’m a beginner but I tried with a webhook from Mautic to Rocket.Chat directly. The tests succeed but I just get empty posts in my channel with no content (just avatar and user). Also tried a zapp (Mautic > Rocket.Chat webhook) but same thing after a bunch of jangling magic for both. I tried the example script but not really sure how to modify it properly at my level. Assume this is why I’m having trouble - I’m not using a proper script?[/quote]

Figure Mautic must be working fine but two wicked cool open source projects here. Looks like this is working with Slack wish I could get it working with Rocket.Chat.

Much appreciated if any of you can help.

I’m trying to get contact to mautic base and set a segment while user is signed up into rocket.chat