Schedule List Emails

Hi,

I googled a bit and only found a solution that requires using the command line for this - I want to schedule list emails. Not campaign emails, I know those can be scheduled. But for upcoming Black Friday promotions for example, I have created a series of emails to go out to our entire database and I would like to schedule them now - without having to go into the system on a Tuesday morning at 4am to push send.

Is there a way to do this or how do you guys solve it?

thanks,

Johannes

Hi,

I googled a bit and only found a solution that requires using the command line for this - I want to schedule list emails. Not campaign emails, I know those can be scheduled. But for upcoming Black Friday promotions for example, I have created a series of emails to go out to our entire database and I would like to schedule them now - without having to go into the system on a Tuesday morning at 4am to push send.

Is there a way to do this or how do you guys solve it?

thanks,
Johannes

Thanks.

I did read through that and another post, hence my question: Is this done via command line? I don’t see the option to schedule in the GUI for segment emails. Not familiar with how cron jobs work. Assuming then there is no other way?