Scheduled Contacts ImportUpdate

After long testing I’ve finally managed to use Mautic as the most important E-mail Marketing Pillar in my company.

Now we’re mostly using it (along with Amazon SES) for E-mail marketing campaigns aimed to new potential customers but in a couple of weeks I would like to use it for Drip Campaigns targeting our existing customers (instructions, tips, re-marketing, offers).

In order to work with existing customers I need to costantly (daily basis) import and update contacts and custom fields from our custom Company Software.

What is the best way to do so?

1. SQL directly in Mautic database tables (Leads?)
  2. CSV Import script
  3. Cron Job
  4. Zapier integration?

Thanks

After long testing I’ve finally managed to use Mautic as the most important E-mail Marketing Pillar in my company.

Now we’re mostly using it (along with Amazon SES) for E-mail marketing campaigns aimed to new potential customers but in a couple of weeks I would like to use it for Drip Campaigns targeting our existing customers (instructions, tips, re-marketing, offers).

In order to work with existing customers I need to costantly (daily basis) import and update contacts and custom fields from our custom Company Software.

What is the best way to do so?

1. SQL directly in Mautic database tables (Leads?)
  2. CSV Import script
  3. Cron Job
  4. Zapier integration?

Thanks