Searching leads question

Hi guys!

Maybe i’m been stupid, but i do not know how to use the lead search option…

I have a form field called “origin” so i know where my leads are coming from (Facebook ads, Bing Ads, Adwords, etc)

And i want to search for this field specifically.

For example, i want to search for all contact that in the field “origin” have bingads or whaterver.

How can i search for it?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys!
Maybe i’m been stupid, but i do not know how to use the lead search option…
I have a form field called “origin” so i know where my leads are coming from (Facebook ads, Bing Ads, Adwords, etc)
And i want to search for this field specifically.

For example, i want to search for all contact that in the field “origin” have bingads or whaterver.

How can i search for it?

Thanks in advance!

I recommend making a List (I think it’s called a Segment in 2.x). And then set a filter for that list to something like “=Facebook” or “is not null” or something along those lines.

I think there are some simple ways to just search for that field, but I have a feeling you want to actually DO something with that search.

Hey Caleb, thanks!
I already made a Segment for that list, but i just do not know how to find the leads i want.
I just want to search for a particular field and i want Mautic show me the results.
For example…
I have a field called “origin” with many terms in that field.
I just want to search for a particular term like “facebookads” or “adwords” or whatever and want to Mautic show me only the results i want.
Sorry if i’m not making myself clear, my english sucks :slight_smile:
Do you or anyone knows how to do it?

I believe if you type the name of your field in the Search box followed by a colon you might achieve what you’re looking for… for example: “tag:Consumer”

Humm it do not work Caleb.
For exemple, the field i want to seach is called “origin”. I put “origin:*” and i get no results. And i know for sure there are lots of leads with the “origin” field filled with information.