Segment - Filters how to

Hi!

I am doing my first segments and I’d like to set Mautic to look for 2 words in a Position field that may fave 3. For e.g. I’ve set my Segment Sales Managers and I want to include all the contacts that have the words “sales” and “manager” in their position title.

I used Position like “sales manager” and I was wondxering if I have a National Sales Manager if it’s the right syntax.

I do not know how to work with conditions and I’ll greatly appreciate explanations on:

• equals
  • regexp

Thanks!

Radu

Hi!

I am doing my first segments and I’d like to set Mautic to look for 2 words in a Position field that may fave 3. For e.g. I’ve set my Segment Sales Managers and I want to include all the contacts that have the words “sales” and “manager” in their position title.

I used Position like “sales manager” and I was wondxering if I have a National Sales Manager if it’s the right syntax.

I do not know how to work with conditions and I’ll greatly appreciate explanations on:

• equals
  • regexp

Thanks!
Radu

You will have to use wildcards for this. Please try Position like %sales%manager.