My Mautic version is: 3.2.4
My PHP version is: docker base image php:7.3-apache
My Database type and version is: MariaDB
Hello, because I did not get any reply on github I would like to ask about possible solution here. Here is github issue link:
I described everything in the issue above. This problem makes Mautic Segment Mail completely unusable and dangerous from a business point of view(sending broken links) when logging to Mautic from internal network when logging from public side is disabled for security reasons.
These errors are showing in the log:
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I tried to run the localhost proxy to check if segment mail will contain localhost in links but they didn’t. I wonder if there is an option to set some headers just before request gets to Mautic to go around this issue.
I would be glad even for pointing where is the code that incorrectly replaces these links so I can think of workaround.