My Mautic version is: 4.4.7
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: mysql 8.0.31-23
My problem is:
The following happened to me, I’ve been sending some emails to my list for a few days. Yesterday’s list was 4,500 contacts and today’s is about 6,000.
My problem was that today they were not sent.
I explain the case:
I created a segment email and scheduled it to go out at 10pm, well, at 11pm or so I noticed those emails weren’t going out. Then checking I saw that in the email statistics it said that they were all sent but when I went to check the queue only about 100 had been sent.
Until today I have not had that problem.
What I did was force it on the command line and they started sending.
Can you give me a reason why this could happen?
The issue is that we are going to have a list of 20,000 contacts and right now the server where this is Mautic is 2GB and 2 Cores.
The crons are configured by default as shown in the image.
Hi, did you check your error log?
This issue also happened to me after the email provider responded with an error (one email was using the wrong domain as “FROM”). And because of that, the sending stopped and I had to manually run the command.
do you really need all of them? like email:fetch and social:monitoring and webhook:process?
emails:send … if I am not wrong, this command tries to process all the emails at once, in one run.
I would split the sending in smaller batches (400 … 800 emails at a time, to be under 1 minute and run the cron job every minute).
Works with any server- the flags are:
–message-limit number of emails per trigger
–time-limit sets a timeout to complete the operation
–recover-timeout is the number of seconds to treat as failed and retry
–mailer specifies standard mailing process/relay
None of those flags matter for testing. just a quick 10 mail test with reasonable process and timeout times. Feel free to use for tweaking your processes once your issue is solved. @joeyk is an expert in this stuff. You are in good hands.