Setting up G Suite

Under email settings, I’ve selected Gmail and entered the username/password for my G Suite account. However, when I click Test Connection or Send Test Email, I get the loading circle but nothing happens. I’ve tried multiple times, refreshed page, tried different browser. The email doesn’t come through.

Am I missing a step to get Gmail integrated?

Under email settings, I’ve selected Gmail and entered the username/password for my G Suite account. However, when I click Test Connection or Send Test Email, I get the loading circle but nothing happens. I’ve tried multiple times, refreshed page, tried different browser. The email doesn’t come through.

Am I missing a step to get Gmail integrated?

i see you have a loading issue as well dealing with plugins. I just created a new general topic dealing with Loading in version 2.6 from plugins to other sections in the application of Mautic lot of loading issues. The plugins when connecting they freeze up or don’t even load at all at times, than you logout and try and again and the little window that pops up you try and connect to the plugin will actual spin and turn sideways halfway and then it stops so something with loading on areas is accruing.