Share awesome examples of real sites using Mautic

Hey guys!

I’m super pumped to get my company to start using Mautic. I’m part of the marketing team and so we’re currently closing evaluating it and are ready to start work on it. In fact I just attended a local Meetup in Singapore with other Mautic users and it was fantastic.

Anyway I was hoping to learn more from you guys, the community on some awesome examples of businesses and websites actively using Mautic. I’d like to show these examples to our Engineering team so they can get a better idea of what we’re looking for.

So far I know of these guys: https://tamsan.sg/ as they were the ones who organised the first Mautic meetup in Singapore :)

Look forward to seeing some great examples. Thanks guys!

Mike

Hey guys!

I’m super pumped to get my company to start using Mautic. I’m part of the marketing team and so we’re currently closing evaluating it and are ready to start work on it. In fact I just attended a local Meetup in Singapore with other Mautic users and it was fantastic.

Anyway I was hoping to learn more from you guys, the community on some awesome examples of businesses and websites actively using Mautic. I’d like to show these examples to our Engineering team so they can get a better idea of what we’re looking for.

So far I know of these guys: https://tamsan.sg/ as they were the ones who organised the first Mautic meetup in Singapore :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing some great examples. Thanks guys!

Mike

Hi @mike_ferrer awesome you attend that meetup in Singapore i guess you have played with Mautic already and if you have evaluated Mautic against the competitor you know if is a good fit of course Mautic.org is free that is a good point and if you have some problem you can share in the forums and if the problem is more deep you can hire a programmer to help you.

Right now I’m working with Mautic without a problem mautic is doing the work just you need to figure out how to do some stuff to get the most of Mautic. For sample im using Mautic + Wordpress + Contact Form 7 + External CRON and I’m very happy.

Maybe i dont have all the feature of the big players but guess what im doing to work.

Hi @ninjoan thanks for sharing. Could you share what your website looks like? Also do you know of other websites that use Mautic? I’d like to see how they look like and how they design marketing automation touchpoints around the site.

Cheers,

Mike