SimpleXML errors after login

After I started running my mautic installation on a secure site I started getting XML errors when I log in. The logging in is OK but the dashboard displays a list of errors where the charts are supposed to be. If I simply refresh the page the errors go away and the dashboard appears as it is supposed to. This happens every time I log in.

I have cleared the browser and mautic cache with no effect. My only hope is that the only thing effected is the dashboard.

Here are the errors I am getting, I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

On the dashboard

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): ^ in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 93: parser error : Specification mandate value for attribute required in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): class=“form-control input-lg” value="" required autofocus in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27

From the error log

[2016-11-07 19:17:36] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 63: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 8 and head - in file /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php - at line 27 [] []

[2016-11-07 19:17:36] mautic.WARNING: String could not be parsed as XML [] []

[2016-11-07 19:17:36] mautic.ERROR: Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 130: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 3 - in file /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php - at line 27 [] []

After I started running my mautic installation on a secure site I started getting XML errors when I log in. The logging in is OK but the dashboard displays a list of errors where the charts are supposed to be. If I simply refresh the page the errors go away and the dashboard appears as it is supposed to. This happens every time I log in.

I have cleared the browser and mautic cache with no effect. My only hope is that the only thing effected is the dashboard.
Here are the errors I am getting, I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

On the dashboard
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): ^ in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 93: parser error : Specification mandate value for attribute required in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): class=“form-control input-lg” value="" required autofocus in /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php on line 27

From the error log
[2016-11-07 19:17:36] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 63: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 8 and head - in file /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php - at line 27 [] []
[2016-11-07 19:17:36] mautic.WARNING: String could not be parsed as XML [] []
[2016-11-07 19:17:36] mautic.ERROR: Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct(): Entity: line 130: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 3 - in file /home/prizes5/public_html/mautic.danamarton.com/vendor/debril/rss-atom-bundle/Debril/RssAtomBundle/Protocol/Parser/XmlParser.php - at line 27 [] []

User error.

If anybody else runs into this issue you should check that you did not modify the wrong line in your local.php config file.
‘rss_notification_url’ => ‘https://mautic.com/?feed=rss2&tag=notification,
I inadvertently changed this URL and the XML Errors were coming because of this.