Smart list - sub-lists (sort of)

Hi,

Currently if you define a list you can filter on all the fields of the lead object.

Is it possible to also filter on the membershisip of any other list.

In our case we would for example have ‘Raw lead list’ and then split this up in several other lists, based on several properties of the list. The lead can end up in multple lead lists. but if he is removed from the ‘Raw List’ for some reason, he should be removed from all other lists.

I currently don’t see a clean way to have this working. I could make ‘fake’ campaigns to change custom fields of a lead to indicate membership and use this to filter on, but that’s quite an ugly (and probably very badly performing) solution.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Currently if you define a list you can filter on all the fields of the lead object.
Is it possible to also filter on the membershisip of any other list.

In our case we would for example have ‘Raw lead list’ and then split this up in several other lists, based on several properties of the list. The lead can end up in multple lead lists. but if he is removed from the ‘Raw List’ for some reason, he should be removed from all other lists.

I currently don’t see a clean way to have this working. I could make ‘fake’ campaigns to change custom fields of a lead to indicate membership and use this to filter on, but that’s quite an ugly (and probably very badly performing) solution.

Any suggestions?