Smtp error when I try to connect using SSL

Hi guys,

I can’t configure my smtp server with SSL

I have this error :

Connection could not be established with host mail.mydomain.com [ #0] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.mydomain.com [ #0] (code: 0)

++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.mydomain.com [ #0] (code: 0)

I checked if open SSL was enabled and it is the case.

I need help, Thank you,

Hi guys,

I can’t configure my smtp server with SSL
I have this error :
Connection could not be established with host mail.mydomain.com [ #0] Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.mydomain.com [ #0] (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host mail.mydomain.com [ #0] (code: 0)

I checked if open SSL was enabled and it is the case.

I need help, Thank you,

local smtp

Thank you, yes it works

Dear Team,
I can’t configure my smtp server.

Unable to connect with TLS encryption Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport << 220 ESMTP SMTA 1 PEPIPOST Ready >> EHLO << 250-smta1…com 250-PIPELINING 250-SIZE 20783082 250-VRFY 250-ETRN 250-STARTTLS 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN 250-AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-8BITMIME 250 DSN >> STARTTLS << 220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS !! Unable to connect with TLS encryption (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport << 220 ESMTP SMTA 1 PEPIPOST Ready >> << 250-smta1…com 250-PIPELINING 250-SIZE 20783082 250-VRFY 250-ETRN 250-STARTTLS 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN 250-AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-8BITMIME 250 DSN >> STARTTLS << 220 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS !! Unable to connect with TLS encryption (code: 0)

Hi Krunal,

I am Sachin from Pepipost. I just saw your post and tried debugging the problem you encountered.
It seems the sender domain which you tried configuring on Pepipost is not yet approved for sending emails.

Our compliance team has sent you an email regarding the same. In case you have missed the mail, then just send a mail to support@pepipost.com with a brief description about your business line, the type of emails you planning to send and the size of your subscriber list.

For any help you can also reach us on our 24/7 live chat support.

Thanks,
Sachin

Dear Team,

Below link to display PHP info.
http://www.impactfactorjournals.com/phpinfo.php

when i test the connexion with SMTP server in Mautic,could you help me?..this is my error : Envoyer un email de test

Connection could not be established with host :stream_socket_client(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known Log data: ++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host :stream_socket_client(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (code: 0)
++ Starting Swift_SmtpTransport !! Connection could not be established with host :stream_socket_client(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (code: 0)