Some major problems

Hello !

I have some major problems with my Mautic Cloud Pro account.

#First problem : Segments do not update automatically.

• The contact arrives in the appropriate segment (example: middle of the funnel), but when he gets more points and it is supposed to go to another segment (bottom of the funnel), it does not work.
  • Filters seem to work but the segment is not updated and I found my contact in the middle of the funnel when it should be at the bottom of the funnel for example.

#Second problem : Action “Visits specific URL” does not give points.

• In another cloud account Mautic, awarding points for visiting a specific URL is not working. All my tests do not attribute to me any points. Strangely, it seems to work for anonymous contacts.
  • In addition, contacts with mail identified are located in Seattle, Washington as anonymous contacts are located correctly …

Can you help me please ? Thanks !

I would be very grateful to you because I am very annoyed with this problem…

Alex.

Hello !

I have some major problems with my Mautic Cloud Pro account.

#First problem : Segments do not update automatically.

• The contact arrives in the appropriate segment (example: middle of the funnel), but when he gets more points and it is supposed to go to another segment (bottom of the funnel), it does not work.
  • Filters seem to work but the segment is not updated and I found my contact in the middle of the funnel when it should be at the bottom of the funnel for example.

#Second problem : Action “Visits specific URL” does not give points.

• In another cloud account Mautic, awarding points for visiting a specific URL is not working. All my tests do not attribute to me any points. Strangely, it seems to work for anonymous contacts.
  • In addition, contacts with mail identified are located in Seattle, Washington as anonymous contacts are located correctly …

Can you help me please ? Thanks !
I would be very grateful to you because I am very annoyed with this problem…
Alex.

use the Help button in you Cloud Pro Account