Stats missing with french in account

Hello the community !!!

I’ve installed 2.1.1 and changed the settings with french language. It’s OK.

In my admin account, i’ve changed language from english to french. Go to dashboard and grrrrr stats missing and…

I’ve clicked on calendar, loading bar begin then stop (or not;-)) and the page don’t appear. I stay on dashboard page.

If i choose german, english or danish, stats display correctly.

I’ve installed 2.0.0 and work with french language. If i upgrade to 2.1.1, stats missing. Same thing with fresh install 2.1.0 and upgrade to 2.1.1.

I’ve clear cache, tested upgrade.php…

I’ve tested with php 5.6.24. and 7.0.9

LOGS mautic

Code:
mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service "fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable" is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /.../vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

LOGS apache
Nothing

Stats missing only with french language in admin account. Everybody knows i'm french :-)

Hello the community !!!

I’ve installed 2.1.1 and changed the settings with french language. It’s OK.
In my admin account, i’ve changed language from english to french. Go to dashboard and grrrrr stats missing and…
I’ve clicked on calendar, loading bar begin then stop (or not;-)) and the page don’t appear. I stay on dashboard page.
If i choose german, english or danish, stats display correctly.

I’ve installed 2.0.0 and work with french language. If i upgrade to 2.1.1, stats missing. Same thing with fresh install 2.1.0 and upgrade to 2.1.1.

I’ve clear cache, tested upgrade.php…

I’ve tested with php 5.6.24. and 7.0.9

LOGS mautic

mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service "fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable" is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /.../vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 [] []

LOGS apache
Nothing

Stats missing only with french language in admin account. Everybody knows i’m french :slight_smile:

Hi,

Just installed Mautic 2.1.1 today (Php7/MySQL5.7) and the same!
As soon as I select French as my primary language I get tons of JS error preventing the use of Mautic.
Impossible to navigate.

Error comes from JS and translation made as in French we love the ’ character that is also in programming language used to start/end strings variables containing the text to display

Error is in Dashboard :
popupBlockerMessage: ‘Il semble que le navigateur bloque les popups. Veuillez activer l’affichage des popups pour ce site et essayez à nouveau.’,

If someone has the magic to unlock this, cause I can’t go back in the user profile (no navigation at all) and can’t switch back to English.

I wanted to fix the translations in transifex but I don’t have the reviewer function right now