2.1.1 out of the box - switching to French breaks Mautic

Hi,

Just installed Mautic 2.1.1 today (Php7/MySQL5.7)

As soon as I select French as my language in the user profile, I get JS error preventing the use of Mautic.

Impossible to navigate !

Error comes from JS and translation made as in French we love the ’ character that is also in programming language used to start/end strings variables containing the text to display

Error is in Dashboard :

popupBlockerMessage: ‘Il semble que le navigateur bloque les popups. Veuillez activer l’affichage des popups pour ce site et essayez à nouveau.’,

670311Capturedecran20160928a233221.png

If someone has the magic to unlock this, cause I can’t go back in the user profile (no navigation at all) and can’t switch back to English.

I wanted to fix the translations in transifex but I don’t have the reviewer function right now

Hi,

Just installed Mautic 2.1.1 today (Php7/MySQL5.7)
As soon as I select French as my language in the user profile, I get JS error preventing the use of Mautic.
Impossible to navigate !

Error comes from JS and translation made as in French we love the ’ character that is also in programming language used to start/end strings variables containing the text to display

Error is in Dashboard :
popupBlockerMessage: ‘Il semble que le navigateur bloque les popups. Veuillez activer l’affichage des popups pour ce site et essayez à nouveau.’,

If someone has the magic to unlock this, cause I can’t go back in the user profile (no navigation at all) and can’t switch back to English.

I wanted to fix the translations in transifex but I don’t have the reviewer function right now

nobody to help / answer on how to fix the translation ?