Mautic error whet change locale

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.4.7
My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:

1. when i enter in contact i see " The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator."
  2. __mautic.core.pagination.items, __mautic.core.pagination.pages under contact list
  3. last activity %days% in contacts list not translate

These errors are showing in the log:
[2023-04-19 11:21:20] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined variable: inline - in file /home/master/m.XXXXXX.ru/docroot/offline.php - at line 77 {“inTemplate”:true,“isAjax”:true,“message”:“The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.”,“submessage”:“System administrators, check server logs for errors.”,“inDev”:false,“base”:“/”,“root”:“/home/master/m.XXXXXX.ru/docroot”,“assetPrefix”:“”,“paths”:{“themes”:“themes”,“assets”:“media”,“asset_prefix”:“”,“plugins”:“plugins”,“translations”:“translations”,“local_config”:“%kernel.root_dir%/config/local.php”,“root”:“/home/master/m.XXXXXX.ru/doc”,“app”:“app”,“bundles”:“app/bundles”,“vendor”:“vendor”},“assetBase”:“/media”} {“hostname”:“m”,“pid”:1075292}
[2023-04-19 11:21:20] mautic.ERROR: Symfony\Component\Translation\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Invalid message format (error #65799): msgfmt_create: message formatter creation failed: U_PATTERN_SYNTAX_ERROR - in file /home/master/m.XXXXXX.ru/docroot/vendor/symfony/translation/Formatter/IntlFormatter.php - at line 43 {“hostname”:“m”,“pid”:1075292}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
clear cache, update translate.
in v4.4.2 version - translate not full, but no error

how to reproduce the error:
change system language to Russian

Hi clear the cache, it will be okay.

Hi, THANKS for answer

I clear cache…
mautic:cache:clear

I do
rm - r /var/cache manual

I update translate…
Mautic:translate:update

But it’s not help :cry:

I remove translate in transiflex, and update it on mautic - it is resolve problem)

@joeyk I found that some lines are not translated, but are transferred to the translation “as is”

why is that?

Sorry :frowning:
I’m not the right person to ask. No idea.