Submission actions for Campaign Forms

I have built a form and I am using it as a starting point for a campaign.

Stand alone forms have the options of setting actions when the form is completed and submitted.

These actions are not available to campaign forms, assuming the reason is because the campaign builder should handle this function.

BUT

I can find no way to send the contents of the campaign form to a third party when it is submitted. In my case I need to send the results to a printer. This seems like such a basic function that I can’t believe its missing. Perhaps I am just missing something obvious. I need it to be a campaign form as the form submission kicks off a host of other actions in addition to the desired action of sending the printer the form results.

Can anyone help?

I have built a form and I am using it as a starting point for a campaign.

Stand alone forms have the options of setting actions when the form is completed and submitted.

These actions are not available to campaign forms, assuming the reason is because the campaign builder should handle this function.

BUT

I can find no way to send the contents of the campaign form to a third party when it is submitted. In my case I need to send the results to a printer. This seems like such a basic function that I can’t believe its missing. Perhaps I am just missing something obvious. I need it to be a campaign form as the form submission kicks off a host of other actions in addition to the desired action of sending the printer the form results.

Can anyone help?

Hi again,

I have no idea how you want to send a form submission to a printer but from your text I guess you want to send the email with submission results to a printer and it will work probably.

Yes, the “Send form results to an email address” action is only part of the standalone forms right now. There has been a discussion about how to handle it in the campaign builder and it hasn’t been solved yet.

But you can use a standalone form to do its job and in the post-submit actions also add the leads to a lead list. Then start the campaign from that lead list.