Surveys with Mautic

Surveys with Mautic

All

I am still using PollDaddy for a survey for my new subscribers. Now I want to move that over to Mautic, to be able to react on the inputs. It seems to work:

1. Create Custom Fields “Survey – Source”, Datatype=Lookup, Options = selectable answers
  2. Create Form Field, Field = Radio Group, Properties = contact field’s list choices
  3. Send the Form over to the new subscriber after subscription

So far, so promising. Question: How can I then review the results? I’d assume a Report collecting all the Custom Field Values into one bar-chart, but this doesn’t seem to be available.

OLAF

Surveys with Mautic
All
I am still using PollDaddy for a survey for my new subscribers. Now I want to move that over to Mautic, to be able to react on the inputs. It seems to work:

1. Create Custom Fields “Survey – Source”, Datatype=Lookup, Options = selectable answers
  2. Create Form Field, Field = Radio Group, Properties = contact field’s list choices
  3. Send the Form over to the new subscriber after subscription
    So far, so promising. Question: How can I then review the results? I’d assume a Report collecting all the Custom Field Values into one bar-chart, but this doesn’t seem to be available.
    OLAF