Tag in Form = Error 500

Hi,

just wanted to inform of a problem I just detected these last days.

I had several forms with the “Add Tag” action associated, and added tags depending on the form, so in the future I’d be able to use them as extra info for a contact.

As of last version, my forms ceased to work and only got an error 500.

After locating and reading the logs, it seems there’s an error (that I can’t understand) but it mentions Entity\Tag… I just removed the “add tag” action from the form, and now it’s working again.

I haven’t found any clue as to why this happens, but if someone gets this kind of error… This should “Fix” it (is not really a fix, but at least you won’t get loads of complaints from your users…)

This is the error I got, btw:

[2016-12-26 13:53:45] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionContextErrorException: “Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to MauticLeadBundleEntityLead::addTag() must be an instance of MauticLeadBundleEntityTag, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Model/LeadModel.php on line 1904 and defined” at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/Lead.php line 1158 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException(code: 0): Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead::addTag() must be an instance of Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Tag, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Model/LeadModel.php on line 1904 and defined at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/Lead.php:1158)"} []

Hi,

just wanted to inform of a problem I just detected these last days.

I had several forms with the “Add Tag” action associated, and added tags depending on the form, so in the future I’d be able to use them as extra info for a contact.

As of last version, my forms ceased to work and only got an error 500.

After locating and reading the logs, it seems there’s an error (that I can’t understand) but it mentions Entity\Tag… I just removed the “add tag” action from the form, and now it’s working again.

I haven’t found any clue as to why this happens, but if someone gets this kind of error… This should “Fix” it (is not really a fix, but at least you won’t get loads of complaints from your users…)

This is the error I got, btw:

[2016-12-26 13:53:45] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDebugExceptionContextErrorException: “Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to MauticLeadBundleEntityLead::addTag() must be an instance of MauticLeadBundleEntityTag, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Model/LeadModel.php on line 1904 and defined” at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/Lead.php line 1158 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException(code: 0): Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Lead::addTag() must be an instance of Mautic\LeadBundle\Entity\Tag, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Model/LeadModel.php on line 1904 and defined at /opt/bitnami/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Entity/Lead.php:1158)"} []