Unable to edit campaigns

I don’t know when it start doing this or which version Mautic this issue seems to be appearing more often that I wish and it is an annoyance because if I wanted to make some changes to campaign and if this error appear then I have to scrape the whole campaign and redo it.

This problem appear after building and saving a campaign then going back to edit it to make any changes . This issue appear when I go edit any of the decision, action, or condition boxes, an empty pop up box will show up and it will show an error 500 in the console log.

This does not occur on every boxes but it seem to be more happening and I already emptied cache and tried different browser but it would not let me edit it again.

So far where what I am able to get from error log

[2023-08-03 08:14:33] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Form\Exception\TransformationFailedException: "Unable to transform data for property path "[remove_tags]": Tags for "HAC" does not exist!" at /home/***edited-out***/vendor/symfony/form/Form.php line 1080 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\Exception\\TransformationFailedException(code: 0): Unable to transform data for property path \"[remove_tags]\": Tags for \"HAC\" does not exist! at /home/***edited-out***/vendor/symfony/form/Form.php:1080, Symfony\\Component\\Form\\Exception\\TransformationFailedException(code: 0): Tags for \"HAC\" does not exist! at /home/***edited-out***/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Form/DataTransformer/TagEntityModelTransformer.php:111)"} {"hostname":"***edited-out***","pid":19914}
[2023-08-03 08:17:11] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Form\Exception\TransformationFailedException: "Unable to transform data for property path "[remove_tags]": Tags for "HAC" does not exist!" at /home/***edited-out***/vendor/symfony/form/Form.php line 1080 {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Form\\Exception\\TransformationFailedException(code: 0): Unable to transform data for property path \"[remove_tags]\": Tags for \"HAC\" does not exist! at /home/***edited-out***/vendor/symfony/form/Form.php:1080, Symfony\\Component\\Form\\Exception\\TransformationFailedException(code: 0): Tags for \"HAC\" does not exist! at /home/***edited-out***/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Form/DataTransformer/TagEntityModelTransformer.php:111)"} {"hostname":"***edited-out***","pid":20254}

Screenshot of what it look like

I commented on this topic it goes for this topic as well.