Editing campaigns no longer working

Hello,

I added one campaigns an did some testings and editings in the campaign an no I’m not able to open or delete the existing campaign. I can add new campaigns but after creating I’m not able to open them bu I can delete this.

It takes a couple of time the progress bar is moving, but nothing happens.

Robert

Hello,

I added one campaigns an did some testings and editings in the campaign an no I’m not able to open or delete the existing campaign. I can add new campaigns but after creating I’m not able to open them bu I can delete this.

It takes a couple of time the progress bar is moving, but nothing happens.

Robert

When use “open link in new tab” I get the follwoing error message:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to MauticCoreBundleEntityFormEntity::setCreatedBy() must be an instance of MauticUserBundleEntityUser, string given, called in /www/htdocs/rsieber/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/CommonRepository.php on line 789 and defined in /www/htdocs/rsieber/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Entity/FormEntity.php on line 248

It looks like I did found a possible cause:

I had a lead with the same mail-address as the admin user. After deleting the lead It works again.

Robert

No, sorry - it doesn’t work again.

What I did:

• added new lead via external landingpage with not the same mail address like the admin

• editing is not working

• i delete the lead

• editing is working

ok, when I add a lead to the lead-list which is connected to the campaign - editing is not working!

Hi!

What version of Mautic are you using? I’ve tried to replicate under beta4 and have been unable to.

Can you provide either some details of your campaign like what actions/decisions you are using? Maybe also the lead list filters you are using so I can try to mimic and replicate.

Thanks!
Alan

Hi Alan,

i downloaded the latest version two days ago so it is beta4.

To give you a brief overview of what I’m doing I captured a video. Youll find this here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw6bytpd3l7ah02/2015-02-15%2009h59_44.mp4?dl=0

Hope that helps!

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the video! I think I may have found the issue. Working on a fix then will report back.

Thanks!
Alan

Hi Robert,

I think I’ve fixed this with https://github.com/mautic/mautic/commit/fc1c18fd94affdfaba3896d4fe20369e138e1001 and will be included in the next release due this week.

I think I understood in your video that you were only changing the points via a campaign to test the campaign. But just in case changing a lead’s points is the only thing you want to do, a new point action via Points -> Manage Points -> New would be better suited for the scenario.

Thanks!
Alan