Campaign campaign.addremovelead Broken

My campaigns each end by adding the lead to the next appropriate campaign - this keeps them short, and easily maintainable. Recently - likely after an upgrade a month or so ago - leads stopped moving through campaigns correctly. Upon further inspection I noticed that the option to add / remove a lead from a campaign was no longer available, and that the modal for editing existing actions was broken.

v2.10.0

Please help.

My campaigns each end by adding the lead to the next appropriate campaign - this keeps them short, and easily maintainable. Recently - likely after an upgrade a month or so ago - leads stopped moving through campaigns correctly. Upon further inspection I noticed that the option to add / remove a lead from a campaign was no longer available, and that the modal for editing existing actions was broken.

v2.10.0

Please help.

Apparently the image tag does not work…

https://prnt.sc/h1vopr

There are some notices logged when I try to open the modal:

[2017-10-25 11:10:19] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: campaign.addremovelead - in file /mautic/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Controller/EventController.php - at line 275 [] []
[2017-10-25 11:10:19] mautic.NOTICE: PHP Notice - Undefined index: campaign.addremovelead - in file /mautic/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Controller/EventController.php - at line 278 [] []

It seems this issue is resolved in the staging branch on github (tested with local install) - is there information on release timing or can I simply dump that branch over top of my current install of 2.10.0?

Seems fixed with the latest release - 2.11.0. Thanks!