Remove from campaign, then re-add

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help.

A lead goes through a campaign and then is removed from that campaign. That same lead then completes an action to go back into that campaign - but the lead doesn’t end up in the campaign again… any ideas why this could be?

This is my workflow:

Lead gets added to a smart list (via a tag named “Download”) > Campaign is triggered based on the addition to the smart list

Campaign starts:

Lead is sent email

Lead is removed from smart list

Lead has “Download” tag removed

Lead is removed from this campaign

Now when the same lead does the same action to get back into the same campaign (via a “Download” tag) the campaign is not triggered again…

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help.

A lead goes through a campaign and then is removed from that campaign. That same lead then completes an action to go back into that campaign - but the lead doesn’t end up in the campaign again… any ideas why this could be?

This is my workflow:

Lead gets added to a smart list (via a tag named “Download”) > Campaign is triggered based on the addition to the smart list

Campaign starts:

Lead is sent email
Lead is removed from smart list
Lead has “Download” tag removed
Lead is removed from this campaign

Now when the same lead does the same action to get back into the same campaign (via a “Download” tag) the campaign is not triggered again…

Hello Dan,

I believe we just spoke via support, but I’ll answer it here real quick for others.

A lead can go through a campaign only once. Mautic keeps track of every campaign action execution for every lead (so statistics and further decisions could be made). Mautic doesn’t trigger a campaign action for a lead which already has the record about executing it already.

Hello John @escopecz ,

even removing the lead and inserting again he won´t do through the campaign again, right?

It seems an opportunity to create this feature isn´t it?

@danjacobs I´m currently using the stand alone form to avoid this, though I lose an important feature that the time will be triggered to send email.

Or a feature to insert a WAIT in stand alone form actions

Would definately love a feature to enable a contact to go through a campaign again.

Yes, this would be a great feature.

What is the suggested way right now to do it? In our case we got a trial of 30 days where a lead should be able to get the same trial again after a couple of months.

How would you do this?

@escopecz,

How do I allow a contact to go through a campaing an second time.

In my case I have a double opt-in campaign that adds contact to a subscriber segment. I have another campaing for unsubscribing that removes the contect from the subscriber segment. When the contact tries to sign up again nothing is happening, even if the unsubscribe campaign remove the contact from the subscription campaingn. What to do?

Cheers,
Thomas

Hey everyone, is it possible to have a contact go through a campaign multiple times yet? Or a work around?

I’d love for this to be a feature too.

Workaround: https://github.com/kgroveshok/mautic-campaign-reset

I recently had to do something similar to this - needed to reset the campaign on leads to they’d receive new emails added. Documented the steps: https://outergain.com/add-emails-to-an-existing-mautic-campaign/

My work around is still working!