The form of the mautic when filled is in constant "please wait"

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.0
My PHP version is: 7.2

Your problem
My problem is:
The form of the mautic when filled is in constant “please wait”

These errors are showing in the log:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Call to a member function getType() on null” at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php line 275 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getType() on null at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php:275)"}
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Does not redirect or display any messages

More logs:
mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Call to a member function getType() on null” at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php line 275 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getType() on null at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php:275)"}
[2020-04-22 00:26:08] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Call to a member function getType() on null” at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php line 275 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getType() on null at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php:275)"}
[2020-04-22 00:28:09] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Call to a member function getType() on null” at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php line 275 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getType() on null at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php:275)"}
[2020-04-22 00:30:48] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Call to a member function getType() on null” at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php line 275 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Call to a member function getType() on null at C:\xampp\htdocs\mauttic.ml\app\bundles\FormBundle\Event\SubmissionEvent.php:275)"}