The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. Check server logs for errors

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.0
My PHP version is: 7.3.28
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is:

Fresh new installation on hostgator shared hosting package tunning into problems. I tried to look for it in softaculous but it seems they removed it all together. I have everything almost ready to go but it always fails at the final stages of installation.

These errors are showing in the log:
[07-Sep-2021 18:11:57 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/…/var/cache/prod/ContainerGv5dZuj/getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /…/var/cache/prod/ContainerGv5dZuj/appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2225
[07-Sep-2021 18:11:57 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/…/var/cache/prod/ContainerGv5dZuj/getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /…/var/cache/prod/ContainerGv5dZuj/appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2225
[07-Sep-2021 18:11:57 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/…/var/cache/prod/ContainerGv5dZuj/getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear’) in /…/var/cache/prod/ContainerGv5dZuj/appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2225
[07-Sep-2021 18:14:19 UTC] Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: The parameter “59+}Zf]+tAt” must be defined. - in file /…/var/cache/prod/ContainerG2XaZ1y/appAppKernelProdContainer.php - at line 6839

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I tried the file permission steps in the documentation Getting Started section without success but I couldn’t get them to work with terminal

Hi,
Did you clear cache?

Yes. I have done that so many times but the errors keeps coming back. That error comes in right after I enter the email configuration step of the installation.