Mautic Fresh Installation Failed after Step 1 (IIS Server)

Your software
Webserver : Windows IIS server
My PHP version is : 7.4.12
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MariaDB version 10.3.7

Updating/Installing Errors
I am (delete as applicable): Performing a fresh(first time installation) via the zip file.
These errors are showing in the installer : PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘C:\inetpub\laravel\mautic4\var\cache\prod\ContainerX2kaOS4\getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\inetpub\laravel\mautic4\var\cache\prod\ContainerX2kaOS4\appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2225

These errors are showing in the Mautic log :
PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘C:\inetpub\laravel\mautic4\var\cache\prod\ContainerX2kaOS4\getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php’ (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\inetpub\laravel\mautic4\var\cache\prod\ContainerX2kaOS4\appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2225

Your problem
My problem is : According to the error it seems to be having issue opening/ finding this specific file. The blank DB was created after the first step and the error above prevented me from continuing.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :
Full permission has been granted to the web folder for IUSR so there is no read write permission issues as I do see the var/cache/prod folder populating and clearing our after the mentioned error is shown.

my PHP max_execution_time is 300

my PHP memory_limit is 512M

Maria DB issues no problem as the base/blank database is created successfully.

Is anyone facing similar issues? Please advise

Thank you in advance