Error 400_ Bad Request

Your software Mautic 4.4.5
My PHP version is : 7.4
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MySQL 5.7.23-23

Updating/Installing Errors
I am (delete as applicable): Installing
Upgrading/installing via (delete as applicable) : Web

These errors are showing in the installer : I tried to install through composer the error displayed was: Root composer.json requires mautic/theme-trulypersonal 4.4.5 → satisfiable by mautic/theme-trulypersonal[4.4.5].
- mautic/theme-trulypersonal 4.4.5 requires php >=7.4.0 <8.1 → your php version (8.1.14) does not satisfy that requirement.

I ended up installing using web.

These errors are showing in the Mautic log : [16-Jan-2023 14:14:16 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home2/lahkah2z/public_html/var/cache/pro_/ContainerZ0RhMhw/getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/lahkah2z/public_html/var/cache/pro_/ContainerZ0RhMhw/appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2338
[16-Jan-2023 14:14:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home2/lahkah2z/public_html/var/cache/pro_/ContainerZ0RhMhw/getSwiftmailer_EmailSender_ListenerService.php’ (include_path=‘.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home2/lahkah2z/public_html/var/cache/pro_/ContainerZ0RhMhw/appAppKernelProdContainer.php on line 2338

Your problem
My problem is : I installed and was completing settings before I saw ERROR 400

Steps I have tried to fix the problem : Tried to look at the error log/Tried to change PHP versions/

Hi, Mautic is not php 8.1 compatible. Plz use php 7.4 or 8.0 if you must to.