Themes are broken

Your software
My Mautic version is:4.2.0
My PHP version is:7.4.28
My Database type and version is:10.3.34-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:tried to install a theme after editing the adding “builder”: [“grapesjsbuilder”] to config.json file and error 500 came up Uh oh! I think I broke it

These errors are showing in the log:mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Argument 1 passed to Mautic\CoreBundle\Helper\ThemeHelper::shouldLoadTheme() must be of the type array, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/ThemeHelper.php on line 629” at /opt/bitnami/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/ThemeHelper.php line 654 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Argument 1 passed to Mautic\CoreBundle\Helper\ThemeHelper::shouldLoadTheme() must be of the type array, null given, called in /opt/bitnami/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/ThemeHelper.php on line 629 at /opt/bitnami/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/ThemeHelper.php:654)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Tried [your-mautic-url]/s/update/schema but that didn’t work

Update: I have also tried clearing the cache and Theme manager does not open. Nor can I edit any any components or assets that require any sort of theme even if none.

Sorry, just to be clear: themes were okay, until you added a new one / changed the config?
What happens if you change it back?

doing that worked thanks.