My Mautic version is: 4.1.2
My PHP version is: 7.4.24
My Database type and version is: MariaDB
My problem is:
For some reason when I upload a theme via the UI it seems to run its course, but the new theme is not shown in the Themes view. There is also no error reported on the UI or in the logs.
When looking at the HTTP logs, I can see the POST 200 code for the upload, but that seems to be it.
I am able to successfully add the new theme by uploading it via the backend/command line, which also shows up on the Theme view on the UI. For some or other reason the UI upload function just doesn’t want to work.
Any help or guidance will be appreciated and thank you in advance.
These errors are showing in the log:
No errors reported
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
- I have tried clearing the Mautic cache.
- Updating the Mautic version
- Increased PHP resource allocation (incase it was resource constraints)
- Reloading the webserver
- Clearing the browser cache
- Tried a range of different browsers
- Tried different themes