JSON file not recongised in Theme

Hey all,

Just starting using Mautic today for the first time, really loving it so far!!

Having a issue uploading a theme to Mautic, I have downloaded one of the themes and change some stuff around in the config.json file but when i tried to upload the zip file back up to Mautic, I get the following error.

Quote:
The theme you tried to install doesn't have the config.json file in the root folder. The theme could not be installed.

Now I am not sure if it's to do with the way I am saving the file after i edit it, I edit the file in Notepad and then saved it as a .json file which it recongises it as a .json file but when I uploaded it. It won't work and I get the error shown above. I have tried using Notepad++ and still does not work, not sure what is causing this issue to be honest.

Thanks all

Hey all,

Just starting using Mautic today for the first time, really loving it so far!!

Having a issue uploading a theme to Mautic, I have downloaded one of the themes and change some stuff around in the config.json file but when i tried to upload the zip file back up to Mautic, I get the following error.

Now I am not sure if it’s to do with the way I am saving the file after i edit it, I edit the file in Notepad and then saved it as a .json file which it recongises it as a .json file but when I uploaded it. It won’t work and I get the error shown above. I have tried using Notepad++ and still does not work, not sure what is causing this issue to be honest.

Thanks all

Hi Dude,

Fixed it there, Thanks a million.

Another question though, it has to do with the css. I uploaded the css of a single page but would i need to upload a css for the base.html.twig or how does it work?

Thanks for everything!

Perfect, Got everything up and running.

Thank you for the great support!!

Also, quick question. Does javascript work on Mautic? Going to have a slider on one of the pages and was wondering if it works with it?

@Theobane You can use javascript as on any other webpage :wink:

Thanks guys!!