Tracking Accuracy

Started running Mautic about a week ago on our sites to test the application. Created a couple of internal contacts through a Mautic webform. This is in a corporate environment. Multiple people from the same IP, but they should have individual cookies on their machine set from submitting the contact page. The tracking of the engagements seem to be incorrect for each of the 3 internal contacts that I have created and started to follow so far.

Anyone else seeing the same issues? Is there a way to dial up the precision? I’m going to be using this in a B2B environment so it needs to be able to identify and track individuals from with an organization using the same IP.

Any thoughts?

Started running Mautic about a week ago on our sites to test the application. Created a couple of internal contacts through a Mautic webform. This is in a corporate environment. Multiple people from the same IP, but they should have individual cookies on their machine set from submitting the contact page. The tracking of the engagements seem to be incorrect for each of the 3 internal contacts that I have created and started to follow so far.

Anyone else seeing the same issues? Is there a way to dial up the precision? I’m going to be using this in a B2B environment so it needs to be able to identify and track individuals from with an organization using the same IP.

Any thoughts?