Running on cpanel webhost with 2GB RAM, setup as subdirectory of website public_html/m/
My Mautic version is: v2.16.2
My PHP version is: 7.3.17
My problem is: mtc.js TTFB is very high generally where the website will have a 8ms TTFB Mautic will be 200ms - 4000ms, averaging > 1s
These errors are showing in the log: none
Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
I have disabled all CRON jobs to test impact and it had no impact.
**URL:** https://example.com/m/mtc.js **Loaded By:** https://example.com/:174 **Host:** example.com **IP:** xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx **Error/Status Code:** 200 **Priority:** LOWEST **Protocol:** HTTP/2 **HTTP/2 Stream:** 9, weight 147, depends on 0, EXCLUSIVE **Request ID:** 78233.49 **Client Port:** 44208 **Discovered:** 0.385 s **Request Start:** 0.385 s **Time to First Byte:** 1202 ms **Content Download:** 5 ms **Bytes In (downloaded):** 47.8 KB **Uncompressed Size:** 132.1 KB **Bytes Out (uploaded):** 1.4 KB