Translations for {unsubscribe_text} token possbile?

How is it possible to have translation for the various text tokens like for the {unsubscribe_text} or the {webview_text} token? Obviously it is only possible to insert text in one language only into the respective fields in “Configuration - Email Settings - Message Settings”, but that is not enough.

Alternatively, is there a way to just get the unsubscribe or the webview link only so that I can write my own text directly in the email and just insert the link via this token?

How is it possible to have translation for the various text tokens like for the {unsubscribe_text} or the {webview_text} token? Obviously it is only possible to insert text in one language only into the respective fields in “Configuration - Email Settings - Message Settings”, but that is not enough.

Alternatively, is there a way to just get the unsubscribe or the webview link only so that I can write my own text directly in the email and just insert the link via this token?

Hi,

You probably figured out already, but just in case someone else has the same question (like me), here is how to change it:

For the web view text, go to:

Settings>Email Settings>Message Settings

For the unsubscribe text, go to:

Settings>Email Settings>Unsubscribe Settings

Cheers,
Rob