one-click unsubscribe

Hi,

I# m looking for the possibility to have an one-click unsbscribe link which I can embed into all emails.

Best,

Robert

Hi,

I# m looking for the possibility to have an one-click unsbscribe link which I can embed into all emails.

Best,

Robert

Hi Robert,

There is! So when using the email builder, you can drag the unsubscribe url or unsubscribe text over.

If you are using custom html, then you can use the {unsubscribe_url} token (which will be just the URL so wrap it in a link if you want it to be clickable) or {unsubscribe_text} to show the paragraph with the linked URL to unsubscribe. By default the unsubscribe text is simply

<a href='%link%'>Unsubscribe</a> to no longer receive emails from us.

If you want to customize the text above, you can either just use the {unsubscribe_url} and write your own stuff around it or, If you are using beta, then you can create an overrides directory in the root translations directory, then a messages.ini file with

mautic.email.unsubscribe.text="your translation here"

Thanks!
Alan

That’s great! I didn’t used the email builder yet!

Robert

Hi,

It’s possible to edit the unsubscribe message, i would like translante it…
Such as i would like to translate the unsubscribe page.

Luis

@alanhartless this would set the contact to “do not contact”, correct? So if I want to handle several separate Newsletters I shouldn’t use this function, as the user wouldn’t receive any more newsletter at all?

Hi,

How do I access the “extras” feature to insert unsubscribe links?

[quote=18224:@lanceharvie]Hi,

How do I access the “extras” feature to insert unsubscribe links?[/quote]

I’m wondering the same thing.

I just posted asking the same thing, I don’t get these extra options, it’s merely the same page builder template that doesn’t seem to drag and drop in Chrome.

Same Problem. Any Awnswer?

@dennis80 version? Can you share screen shot?