Step-by-step for Unsubcribe

I am a simple ‘marketing’ person and am trying to input the HTML code needed to drive a one-click unsubscribe. I’ve tried the various suggestions and just cannot get it to work (I can get the language but not the actual link to appear in the email). Would someone be able to really ‘dumb it down’ for me. Like really dumb it down? Maybe even a step-by-step (or Unsubscribe for Dummies situation).? I get most tripped up by how to use the {unsubscribe_url} within the actual HTML code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am a simple ‘marketing’ person and am trying to input the HTML code needed to drive a one-click unsubscribe. I’ve tried the various suggestions and just cannot get it to work (I can get the language but not the actual link to appear in the email). Would someone be able to really ‘dumb it down’ for me. Like really dumb it down? Maybe even a step-by-step (or Unsubscribe for Dummies situation).? I get most tripped up by how to use the {unsubscribe_url} within the actual HTML code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This worked for me, I went into settings/configuration/email configuration screen and changed the Text for the {unsubscribe_text} token at bottom to: Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us.
HealthStatus.com, Inc., 9801 Fall Creek Rd #112, Indianapolis, IN 46256

at the bottom of my email I put: {unsubscribe_text}

Not sure if this is the “right” way to do it. But it does what I need and gives a consistent message to recipients…