Trying Mautic on Wamp

I managed to install mautic with no problems in wamp local server on windows 10 and created a test campaign but is unable to trigger or update campaign, also unable to update leadlists. I tried to use the script page to run the three commands manually but the page does not open to run the commands while the script work well using the normal shared hosting providers. I also tried mautic-cronfig-maste but it gives time out errors when excutting the three main commands… Help is very much appreciated…

I managed to install mautic with no problems in wamp local server on windows 10 and created a test campaign but is unable to trigger or update campaign, also unable to update leadlists. I tried to use the script page to run the three commands manually but the page does not open to run the commands while the script work well using the normal shared hosting providers. I also tried mautic-cronfig-maste but it gives time out errors when excutting the three main commands… Help is very much appreciated…

The PHP binary probably isn’t in path. Either add the directory of the PHP binary to your system path or use task scheduler to run a batch file that contains the full path of the PHP binary and the full path of the script you want to run.[/quote]
Thanks for your suggestion but I am not a programmer and need assistance where in mautic to paste the path C:/wamp/bin/php/php5.5.12 . mautic can’t find the page .Once again thanks.