Help setup in share hosting (I gonna be bald)

I have install on Siteground(share server) in two diferents way

1:Via FTP (files download form this website)

2: Via Softlocus on Siteground Cpanel

and is not working i dont know what is going on

Here is my CRON FILE

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:email:process –env=prod

Is set for each 30 minutes.

I already have all setup but the campaings the workflow create is not sending email

Here is my campaing WORKFLOW

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/586998/3c7852838108c900c1334669f77aace6

I have install on Siteground(share server) in two diferents way
1:Via FTP (files download form this website)
2: Via Softlocus on Siteground Cpanel

and is not working i dont know what is going on

Here is my CRON FILE

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod
/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/marketing/app/console mautic:email:process –env=prod

Is set for each 30 minutes.

I already have all setup but the campaings the workflow create is not sending email
Here is my campaing WORKFLOW
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/586998/3c7852838108c900c1334669f77aace6

Is there a reason why you use “/usr/local/bin/php” instead of just “php”?

Do you have SSH access? If so, could you log in and run the campaign command in the console? What is the output?

The confguration ws made by Siteground Support Team i think i can have access to the SSH can you help me please.

Also check your Medium Post i left you a comment

I can help you if you tell me what is the output of that command.

I replied to the Medium post comment 6 hours ago.

Here is the SHH output.

[code]DOMAIN@serv01 [~]# /usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod
Rebuilding leads for list 1
0 total lead(s) to be added in batches of 300
0 total lead(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 lead(s) affected

DOMAIN@serv01 [~]# /usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:campaigns:update --env=prod
Rebuilding leads for campaign 1
There are no lists to rebuild from.
0 lead(s) affected

DOMAIN@serv01 [~]# /usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger --env=prod
Triggering events for campaign 1
Triggering first level events
2 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
2/2 [============================] 100%
2 event(s) executed

Triggering scheduled events
0 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
0 event(s) executed

Triggering ‘non-action’ events
0 event(s) executed

DOMAIN@serv01 [~]# /usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:email:env=prodprocess

[InvalidArgumentException]
Command “mautic:email:env=prodprocess” is not defined.
Did you mean one of these?
mautic:email:process
mautic:emails:process
swiftmailer:email:send

DOMAIN@serv01 [~]#
[/code]

So the only problem is (as you can see) in the mautic:email:process command. I should be

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

[quote=3209:@escopecz]So the only problem is (as you can see) in the mautic:email:process command. I should be

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:email:process env=prod

or

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod

If i use

/usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:email:process env=prod

i get this

[RuntimeException]
  Too many arguments.

mautic:send:emails [--message-limit[="..."]] [--time-limit[="..."]] [--do-not-clear] [--recover-timeout[="..."]] [--clear-timeout[="..."]]

Ahh, right you get it. I’ll fix my post so others won’t copy problematic command.

Ok with /usr/local/bin/php /home/DOMAIN/public_html/m/app/console mautic:email:process --env=prod
i get

Mautic is not set to queue email.

If you don’t use the email queue (can be configured int he configuration), you don’t have to run this command. All other commands work. So what doesn’t work? Email sending? If you try to send a test email from configuration, does it work?

Yes i setup all same way in my account with subdomain.mautic.org i make a CLONE of the same list, campaing etc.

But in my hosted version the campaing workflow dont sent any email i have try send a email to a lead manualy and works.

Wait a minute, are we talking about problem on mautic.com? You cannot create a subdomain on mautic.org.

No no no i create a account in subdomain.mautic.com sorry is .com not .ORG

If the problem is on mautic.com service, please contact support of mautic.com. They did some platform upgrade yesterday so maybe they have still some problems with it.

no the problem is in my HOSTED version i have download and install on my server

I get it now. You refer to Mautic on your server as hosted. I’m used to refer to mautic.com as hosted.

Lets rather explain the term “send email manually” to make sure we understand each other. How do you do that?

Like this
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/592727/577d40adb23e99a3967324b765463aee

Ok. So the outgoing email is configured correctly. Could you also make a screen shot of the campaign graph and steps how you test it?