mautic:campaigns:trigger isn't sending emails

OK, I’m going to try to be as thorough as I can here. I have two installations of mautic on a single host:

1 - /public_html/mautic

2 - /public_html/mautica

Both pointing to two separate databases. Both with functional cron jobs. I create the same campaign on both installations:

Test

Contact Sources: Test Segment

– Add 10 points

– Send test email

– Add tags

I create a contact in both systems. I add the contact to the test segment. Until today, on instance 1, all three events fire and I receive the email. On instance 2, all three events fire but I do NOT receive the email. Today, no emails are being sent. Both are using php mail as the delivery mechanism.

My cron jobs are configured as follows:

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:leadlists:update -f

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:campaigns:update

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:webhooks:process

0 1 * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:fetch:email

0 2 * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:iplookup:download

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:email:process

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update -f > /dev/null 2>&1

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -f > /dev/null 2>&1

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f > /dev/null 2>&1

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:webhooks:process -f > /dev/null 2>&1

0 1 * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:fetch:email -f > /dev/null 2>&1

0 2 * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:iplookup:download -f > /dev/null 2>&1

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:process -f > /dev/null 2>&1

The output from my mautic:campaigns:trigger looks like this:

/usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Triggering events for campaign 2

Triggering first level events

3 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100

0/3 [>---------------------------] 0%

1/3 [=========>------------------] 33%

2/3 [==================>---------] 66%

3/3 [============================] 100%

3 event(s) executed

Triggering scheduled events

0 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100

0 event(s) executed

Triggering ‘non-action’ events

0 event(s) executed

If I go to the shell and execute the following php code, the mail is sent fine.

<?php
$message = "This is the body of the email.nn";
$message .= "More body: probably a variable.n";
$headers="From: slbailey617@comcast.netrn";
$subject = "This goes in the subject line of the email!";
$to_address = "slbailey617@comcast.net";
$mailsend=mail("$to_address","$subject","$message" ,"$headers");
?>

I can't think of any other information to share to help troubleshoot this. I just can't get either system to actually SEND a message anymore and it was working fine.

Steve

OK, I’m going to try to be as thorough as I can here. I have two installations of mautic on a single host:

1 - /public_html/mautic
2 - /public_html/mautica

Both pointing to two separate databases. Both with functional cron jobs. I create the same campaign on both installations:

Test
Contact Sources: Test Segment
– Add 10 points
– Send test email
– Add tags

I create a contact in both systems. I add the contact to the test segment. Until today, on instance 1, all three events fire and I receive the email. On instance 2, all three events fire but I do NOT receive the email. Today, no emails are being sent. Both are using php mail as the delivery mechanism.

My cron jobs are configured as follows:

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:leadlists:update -f
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:campaigns:update
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:webhooks:process
0 1 * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:fetch:email
0 2 * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:iplookup:download
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:email:process

*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:leadlists:update -f > /dev/null 2>&1
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:update -f > /dev/null 2>&1
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -f > /dev/null 2>&1
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:webhooks:process -f > /dev/null 2>&1
0 1 * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:fetch:email -f > /dev/null 2>&1
0 2 * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:iplookup:download -f > /dev/null 2>&1
*/15 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautic/app/console mautic:email:process -f > /dev/null 2>&1

The output from my mautic:campaigns:trigger looks like this:

/usr/bin/php -f /home4/rbjewell/public_html/mautica/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Triggering events for campaign 2
Triggering first level events
3 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
0/3 [>---------------------------] 0%
1/3 [=========>------------------] 33%
2/3 [==================>---------] 66%
3/3 [============================] 100%
3 event(s) executed

Triggering scheduled events
0 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100
0 event(s) executed

Triggering ‘non-action’ events
0 event(s) executed

If I go to the shell and execute the following php code, the mail is sent fine.

<?php $message = "This is the body of the email.nn"; $message .= "More body: probably a variable.n"; $headers="From: slbailey617@comcast.netrn"; $subject = "This goes in the subject line of the email!"; $to_address = "slbailey617@comcast.net"; $mailsend=mail("$to_address","$subject","$message" ,"$headers"); ?>

I can’t think of any other information to share to help troubleshoot this. I just can’t get either system to actually SEND a message anymore and it was working fine.

Steve

Resolved the problem myself.

Please advise how you did solve it, thank you in advance!

@Slbailey Hi, would you mind to share how you solve it… Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes what was problem??? As I can’t get campaign emails to send, only test emails, and direct to segment list emails work, but not campaign emails.

@kinnaert you have cron job problems.

i solved this issue trough replacing the mautic:email:proccess with
those two crons
swiftmailer:email:send
mautic:emails:send

yes I solved by changing cron command to use specfic php verison and path on the server, using only php command without path to correct version made things crash when cron would run